So everyone!! I. Love. Blogging. I LOVE it!! Seriously! I haven’t even done it for a full year yet. But, I wanted to share with you why I love blogging so much. And plus, another Top Ten post was due.
So, I am revealing to you, the Top Ten Reasons I Love Blogging:
- I’ve started looking at everyday life for something to write about. I’ve started going around my day thinking to myself, I need a blog post. And then I start finding little miracles in my life that I probably would have otherwise missed.
- I can share Christ through my blog. I can share verses that stood out to me, a thought from my devotions, or a random inspiration from my day.
- It gives me a chance to express myself. Like hi! My name is Daleenc. You are reading my blog. This is my story. These are the things that make me smile. These are the things that frustrate me. OH LOOK!! BUNNY RABBIT!!! And that is the thing that makes me lose my focus. 😛
- I’ve made a lot of great friends. If I named them all up the entire post!!! Thank you to all of my friends!! You have truly made this an awesome experience.
- My writing has gotten so much better. You don’t believe me? Go back to my first post and read it!!! Or, my first story!!! Believe me. I’ve grown so much.
- I have an excuse to sit in front of the computer on holidays and type, edit and trash posts. Yes, it’s true. That’s what I do. When I want to de-stress, I either sit down and write or I go for a horse ride. They both usually help me figure things out. When I’m out on my horse, I have a lot of time to think about thing. When I’m sitting down writing, I can think through things by make up stories of something that happened by thinking of what happened, why it might have happened, and what would happen if I choose the different choices.
- I love talking to people through my posts and comments. I recently took the 16 Personalities test and found out that I am ENFP. Extroverted. Yup, and I do love learning and talking and interacting with people!!!! Even if I will probably never see them face to face. Especially if I’ll probably never see them face to face!!! 🙂
- Have I mentioned my online friends yet???? Honestly, I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, (ok, ok, I’ll stop!!) appreciate you guys!! You have made my blog so much fun!! I want to keep coming back and writing more and talking more and wow. You guys are awesome!!!!!
- I learned about short story competitions. Christian Flash Weekly (hosted by Charles Short) and Thursday 360 (hosted by Whitney Schwartz) through my blog and other blogs around.
- No one knows who I am!!! Well. Except for people like my grandma and mom and the few people I’ve emailed. I’m sure someone could hack into my account and find out who I am, but you guys aren’t that mean, are you???
Question for you all, do you have a top ten? Why do you love blogging?? Why don’t you tell us the rest of your blog readers!!! We’d love to hear about it!! Please, drop me a link or something so that I can read it as well! 🙂