That is not my name.
That was the first thing I thought when I saw it.
Wait. That is my name.
That was the second thought.
I’ve got to be dreaming!!!
A good friend, John Mark Miller at The Artistic Christian, (definitely check him out if you are interested in book and movie reviews and other Christian art stuff. He’s great at that!! 🙂 ) nominated me for the WordPress Family Award.
Seven months ago, I set out to change the world through my blog. Still workin’ on that 😉 , slowly and steadily, but I’m 49 followers closer than when I started with only my wonderful Mom following me. 🙂
I have a great big thanks to hand out to everyone who has followed me, commented or liked one of my posts (or more!!) and to John especially for nominating. Without you all, this would not be possible!!
The award is an award to thank everyone who is part of the one and only WordPress family. (There is no one else like them, believe me!!)
Shaun, the creator of the award, says:
“This is an award for everyone who is part of the ‘Word Press Family.’ I start this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents ‘Family’ we never meet, but are there for us as family. It is my honor to start this award.”
Rules for the Award
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 10-15 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience.
- Let your 10 family members know you have awarded them.
- That is it. Just please pick 10 people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
Thank you, everyone listed here, thank you!!!!
- Whitney L. Schwartz at http://whitneylschwartz.com.
- Paige Hamilton at http://talesfromthelaundryroom.com.
- Kate Loveton at http://kateloveton.wordpress.com.
- Charles W. Short at http://storeroomoftheheart.wordpress.com and Christian Flash Friday.
- Deborah Crocker at http://talkingtomyweightlosscounselor.com.
- Maria Northcutt at http://discoveringranchlife.com.
- pnwcountrygirl at http://pnwcountrygirl.com.
- Elisabeth at http://iamtrustinggod.com.
- Today’s Author at http://todaysauthor.com.
- Story shucker at http://storyshucker.wordpress.com.
‘Better is a neighbor who is near
than a brother who is far away.’