Hey, everyone! A big shout out to Abi Leah at Happily Abi for nominating me for this awesome award! I saw the post on her site, and it looked like a ton of fun, so I was super excited when I saw that she had nominated me. 😀 Thanks, Abi!
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favorite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
- Find inspiration by spending (minimum) three hours scrolling through aesthetic Tumblr posts relevant to you.
- Two great places to hunt for pictures are Pinterest and WeHeartIt. Pinterest requires an account; WeHeartIt does not.
- PicMonkey’s collage editor is free to use and doesn’t require an account, oh yes
I will admit that I did not spend hours scrolling through tumblr. I already have a little “My Aesthetic’s” board on Pinterest so I just hopped over there. Lol.
So there we go. Me. Yes, that’s me. Sunrises, mountains, open spaces, fields, backpacking… The only thing I’m missing here are horses… but I’ve already shown you enough pictures of horses. Wait, I haven’t? Well, well then. Here we go… my favorite horse gif.
Isn’t that horse amazing?
Anyone else who thinks this would be great fun to do!!
Hey, thanks for reading everyone! Have a great day and I hope to see you all again soon!