Wow. This has been an incredible week. From a major writer’s block dealing with my main character’s salvation (trust me, not an easy scene to write…) to a nomination for the Beautiful Blogger Award to the start of Warriors Thru Prayer (more about that later) to Culture Shock (my most commented post in one day) to suddenly blowing through my main character’s salvation (still not sure I got it right, maybe I’ll have to post it and see what y’all think!) to…ok, now we’re at today, so, that’s my week in one paragraph. Dizzy yet? I haven’t even added the training sessions with Coaly, the schoolwork I’ve chosen to do through the summer, or…yeah, chores. 🙂 Like I said, incredible week.
Thank you, Owlivia!! Really appreciate it!! (We’re getting to be pretty good internet friends!) Yes, I agree. Internet friends are special. It’s funny how we can be together, blog together, start a completely new blog together…and I’ve never seen her face to face before in my life. Kinda like pen pals except way faster. Cool or what?
So yeah, back to the Beautiful Blogger award. Again.
So here are the rules for the award:
- Thank The blogger who nominated you.
- List 7 random facts about yourself
- Nominate seven bloggers.
Seven random facts about me:
- When I start the computer, I often put on my headphones, open iTunes and then forget to turn on the music. 😉
- I like to be busy. If I’m not doing something, I’m frustrated, grouchy, and liable to bite. So, no, I don’t like laying on the trampoline and staring at the clouds.
- I’m about as close as you can get to needing a hearing aid without needing a hearing aid. (If that makes any sense) My ears are constantly ringing, sometimes loud enough that I have trouble hearing someone across the room. Which is why I love music so much. It covers up the sound of my ringing ears. So the fear that I’ll go deaf is a very real fear for me. Maybe it’s why I like riding and writing so much. Nobody I have to hear. 😉
- Our church has a VBS that attracts 500 kids every year. Why? Because its the loudest, awesomest, funniest, dirtiest VBS around. And I love it. Why? Because the junior high theme is…drumroll…mudfest!! And yes, they have a huge mud pit to run through. I love it!!! Except I’m too old to do it this year. 😦 *tears*
- I struggle with reading my Bible everyday. It’s not like I’m so rushed that I can’t…I just keep forgetting to do it. 😦 But I have an accountability partner and we’re both helping each other to keep on track. 🙂
- I’m doing school through the summer. By choice. Because I love learning. And because one of my friends is graduating when she’s sixteen and maybe if I do summer work I can graduate when I’m seventeen. 🙂
- I love mud. I mean, I love mud. The best kind of mud is the mud that is just barely deep enough to cover your foot and is kinda warm so when you step in it it squeezes in between all your toes and warms up your feet. Oh that is the best!!!! What? You don’t like mud? How could you? You are coming over to my house RIGHT NOW and I’ll show you good mud. 🙂 That should change your mind. 😀
Now you have a sneak peak into my life. Scared? Yeah, I’m not surprised. 😉
For my seven nominations:
- marylizteresa at A Farm Girl’s Heart. <– A farm girl!! Isn’t that awesomeness enough? 😀
- Nutmeg at the squirrel network <– Lots of cool nature things
- pnwcountrygirl at Pacific Northwest Country Girl <– Running for 2016 Miss Rodeo Oregon
- Paige Hamilton at Tales from the Laundry Room <– Foster parent and awesome writer
- Whitney L. Schwartz at Whitney L. Schwartz <– Awesome writer who runs Thursday 360
- GRACIESGALLERY at Gracie’s Gallery <– VSP…giving her a nudge towards her blogging 😉
- TERRI at A Story By Me <– Awesome writer who loves Jesus and it shows!! 😀
So there you have it!! My nominations and the Beautiful Blogger award. I hope you all had as much fun reading as I did writing. 😀 Have a blessed day!